Friday, November 20, 2009

MIAA all state cross country meet at Northfield

NOTES ON STATE CHAMPIONSHIP –
TO BE HELD AT NORTHFIELD RECREATION CENTER
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2009
driving directions on info sheet

Two Divisions of Boys (Large - Division I), (Small - Division II)
Two Divisions of Girls (Large - Division I), (Small - Division II)
In each division - 16 teams and 40 individuals will compete.

State Meet Qualifications:

Eastern MA: Boys and Girls - (Div. I - Large Schools)
Top five (5) teams from Div. I sectional
Top five (5) teams from Div. II sectional
Top ten (10) individuals from Div. I not on one of the qualifying teams.
Top ten (10) individuals from Div. II not on one of the qualifying teams.
Eastern MA: Boys and Girls (Div. II - Small Schools)
Top five (5) teams from Div. III sectional
Top five (5) teams from Div. IV sectional
Top ten (10) individuals from Div. III not on one of the qualifying teams.
Top ten (10) individuals from Div. IV not on one of the qualifying teams.
Central & Western MA: Boys and Girls
Top three (3) teams from Div. I sectional and top ten (10) individuals not on those teams
qualify for the Div. I (Large School) State Championship Title.

Top three (3) teams from Div. II sectional and top ten (10) individuals not on those teams
qualify for the Div. II (Small School) State Championship Title.

1. The races will be held on Saturday, November 21, 2009

2. Starting Times:
Girls’ Division I – 11:00 a.m. Boys’ Division I – 12:00 p.m.
Girls’ Division II – 11:30 a.m. Boys’ Division II – 12:30 p.m.

Awards Ceremony - 1:30 P.M. Approximately

No comments: