Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Balance Ocean State XC Invitational 27 Sept.


A NS boys varsity and JV team will run in the New balance Ocean State XC Invitational on Saturday 27 Sept. The boys varsity will be in the championship race reserved for the best teams. The JV team would place well in the varsity non championship race but the team is not allowed to enter a 2nd team in another varsity race. It is expected to be warm and rainy and especially muddy. Classic XC. For info about the race, times and directions se the race site:
http://www.oceanstatexc.com/
Photo from '06 race
I wonder if anyone actually looks at this blog?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lot of people read the blog - please keep it up! It'd great for us parents!

Anonymous said...

Great site. The photos and information are great. I have been reading and enjoying your work since last year as my child runs for WA.

GO DCL!!!!

Anonymous said...

I definitely read the blog, and as a South running alum, I really wish that something like this existed when I was in the program!